Langsung ke konten utama

kwek kwek

i always belive that someday you will have an angel somewhere who would never desert your kindness, but i never thought God would choose me, somewhere along the line we met and i never knew we would go this far, having so much to be grateful for, you turns out to be the best thing i never knew i needed, i never knew what i could be if you didnt pass by somewhere and stay to talk to me bcs i've never had anybody by myside, you're my only friend and its only you who really knew me at all, i will always believe in you because i know you will never dissapoint me (even when you make me want to stab a knife on your cheek) and i hope you will always stand by me too.

i never knew that i could be so comfortable with anyone else but myself, this is new since i'm the kinda person who always get used to doing everything independently. You make me feel fine & safe, even when we're just walk side-by-side, i could laugh&cry with you, you make me mad sometimes but its okay, bcs you could make me feel im on top of the world again. With you anything is possible, i know i only fell once but it gave me so much to learn about, so i could do better with you, so much better. and I never thought 2 person could fall in love with such an odd way:) but thats just how our love grows everyday, right??

I really hope I would not read this for the next, idk, eternity, and thinking "what a shame we didnt make it" (like what i felt when i read my past post) i want to make this happen. and thats one thing i would never give up on, i would never give up on us.

"I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter."

arissa "evangeline" purilawanti
19/12/13

Komentar