Langsung ke konten utama
It was late at night, almost midnight, she called me earlier to asked if I would like to have a drink or two. I was actually wanted to just be home and Netflix-ing my ass off, but it was her, I know that if she asked me to a night out, she has some problem to talk about, and I'm, being the best shoulder to cry on, could never reject her.

I knew it then when she said "Come on, just a glass or two!" she meant, "A glass or two for you, because you gon' have to take care of me all niiiight!" and truth be told, her glass keeps on refiling as the bartender got worried too. Just a few more shots to go before she got to babbling out her stuffs. Same old, Cassey. Too high on pride to just talk like normal person.

"I hate boyssssss!!!!!!!" yelled her. "Why won't I just turn gay? Loving a girl couldn't be this hurtful??"
"Yes, Cas, but you said that you wanted something to get inside of you, remember? Girls don't have that."
"WELL ATLEAST A GIRL WOULD NEVER HANG UP ON YOU, GIVING FALSE HOPE ALL AROUND." she paused, take another shot, then continue, "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HIM FOR LIKE WHAT-- 4 MONTHS NOW?? AND HE JUST KEEPS ON MAKE ME WAIT. YOU KNOW IN 4 MONTHS I COULD TEACH A BABY HOW TO WALK! WHY WON'T I BE HAVING BABIES?? I WANT BABIES THEY'RE CUTE."
"Then you will need a husband first. And I could swear that he's worth the wait." I could say that, because her boyfriend, actually talks to me about proposing her in the future. He's gone now because he was in the air force. I know it was really hard for Casey to settle with all of this, but it's been 4 months and I didn't actually think she would hang on this long, I thought she would download that app Tinder the second she sent him to the airport and make them buy her dinner the next. 4 months until the first breakdown... She must've really love him.
"No he's not worth the wait, you know what is worth? Buying a ticket to see that Stephen Spielberg movie and actually see explosion everywhere. That's worthed."
"You just missed him, Cas. It's okay I understand."
She puts her glass down, and stare down to the table for a few seconds. Finally letting her tears fell out of the corner of her eyes. "...Do you think he missed me too??"
"Just like a tree missed their falling leaves, he does."
"Awhhh Toby, you're so sweet..." she then puts her arms around me, and lean towards me. "Did you know that I loved you so much?? I want you but all you think about is that girl Gabriella. She's not even in a B-cup for God's sake!!"
"Thanks for pointing that out... And don't forget that I will soon have a B-cupped future daughters too."
"Oh yeah I forgot about that stupid little plans of yours. But you know what, plans are stupid. 99% of the actual plans that were made never got true."
"And how do you got that data, Little Miss Statistic Master??"
"From experience, duh!"
"Nah you don't mean that. You love plans."
 "I did love plans. But to see that everything--anything has falling in front of me, I don't even believe that any of it could be true."
"You're just having a bad times, Cas. You will soon believe again."
"What if I'm not?? What if that's what myself wanted. But not the world. The universe."
"Come on, you're stronger than them and you know it. You could build a castle on your own without any land lord permission. You can make a hundreds of people laugh and feel good about themself when they dont even like it. You can make a wave turn around when you dont feeling like surfin. That's the Cassidy Hope I know."
"Thankyou Toby, but you know that only one of it is true... My secret talent as a mother nature."
"Haha see? Even mother nature doesnt wanna mess with you. You got that thing that nobody has Cas. And there's only one person that could get close to that. You give your heart out to him, the most-not-cheap-thing I ever see you giving to someone other than your mother. Eventho that possibility of breaking it is right there in front of him. And if I could see any receive the heart of Cassidy Hope, he's the luckiest son of a lady I would know."
"Come on, I'm not that 'expensive'..."
"Yeah I know, you're as cheap as a one night stand."
"HEY!!"
"Kidding!"
"Well that just ruined everything."
"You know what could fixed everything?"
"Another shots?"
"Nope, you had enough of that. Turn around."
And there was him, with a tux, kneeling down, a little Tifanny & co in his hand.
Cassey was extremely suprised. The first thing she did was throwing up (luckily not straight up at Tifanny)
Ron, the 'luckiest son of a lady' thanked me to arrange this for him.
I welcomed him. After congratulating both of them. I leave them to have their special moment. Cas asking me to stay, but I know that's just to make her seems kind to me. I have been with her since her first real boyfriend. And now it's her last. Imma miss that little bastard. But its time for another changing, and more to come. More for me too.



midnight, 19th of May 2016

Komentar