Langsung ke konten utama

Don't forget your own life...

So... at this post I'm actually talking about our life, in the ordinary earth, doesn't have any magical power. to be honest, i'm a bit sad... Let see, I've been watching this anime called Hunter X Hunter, the anime that contain magical power, assassin, hunter, flying, killing and anything else. There's a guy in that anime called Killua, he's so cool and I dunno why everytime i see him in the movie i'm like so in love with this guy because of his coolness, awesomeness, and cuteness that he got, and when I finished watch it, i was like "hmm.... dont forget this life" so I remember that such thing as a hunter is such a bullshit in this life, we only have nothing but work, study, spend money, and anything that worthless. I know it that work is might have a sallary for our hard work, but what kind of fun do we get? when i grow up i wanna doing something I like the most without effecting any negative to others. Being a hunter is cool, it's like doing anything by yourself in the forest searching for enemy and anything, being an assassin is cool to, but in their world, if in this world there's nothing cool with it except killing somebody guilty. I just want onething... Please God let the earth earn some fun things to do? yeah FUN, but not that kind of fun that worthless... Im begging?

It's like im finish with my post this time, hmm... you dont know Hunter X Hunter or Killua? well google it!



-ARISSA PURILAWANTI-
26/6/2011

Komentar