Langsung ke konten utama

Blurry Eyes - Vince Neil

I opened up my heart and let you in my dreams
I try to find a way to tell you how I feel
You're so far away from me
And your heart is in another place
that I just can’t reach

That light that’s in your eyes
I know it’s not for me
I wonder what you want I wonder who you see
I wish that I could set you free,
And let you just fly away, fly away from me

I got this feeling won’t go away
It drives me crazy
Well there’s nothing I can do to change you

I feel like our time is ending,
I thought our love would never die
No matter what I do, no matter what I say, your heart is drifting away

Why do you stare at the sky
With your blurry eyes?

I know that our love is over.
I can see it in your eyes tonight

There’s nothing I can do,
I tried but it’s too late

Your heart has drifted away

Komentar