Langsung ke konten utama

Cari sini, cari sana, cari mana mana

Kay so today the day my faith in luck has grown again, well doesnt mean now im depending on leprechaun, but you know how that feels when you thought you could never get what you want but actually did, i felt that today and no lies, i feel like the harph was strumming, the trumpet was blowing, and cupids and angels were all dancing of joy, it was like something in my life actually happends according to my plan.

Oh and something totally weird happends today too, so there were we, Faiz (yeah that douch i was talking about on previous post) & I, going to art room trying to finish his project, but then i wanted to know where are we actually have to collect it, so i went upstairs to teachers room leaving faiz in art room and asked mr dawuh, when i got back, i didnt see any sign of faiz's presence, and that moment i was totally confuse, where the heck could that dude be, so i went upstairs again and bcs i came down with the different stairs as i came up, people thought i was teleporting or something, they even thought i lost my mind! How was that not offending -_- People was asking what was i doing and i told em i was looking for Faiz, but they told me Faiz was looking for me. So as soon as i knew where he was i was running to where they told me he were so i dont loose any step of him, so there were we, confused and asking each other how could it be. Until now i still dont know how could that possibly happend...

Having a practicum test for the next 5 days (or so), wish my leprechaun doesnt turn away from me :p

-AP

Komentar