Langsung ke konten utama

H-1: 17th

In just less than 3 hours. I'll be 17th. 13, 14, 15, 16 chapter has gone by and now... Welcome 17!

It feels weird that i dont feel any changes at all. My life has change, yes, it has gone up and down in so many levels and im so tired to understand why. Mostly i just cry my tears out and then it would be all fine in a few moments.

Well lets see what will 17th bring to me:
- An ID card
- A license (which isnt really possible now bcs i still dont know how to conquer my fear for driving)
- Another step forward to the future.
- Another responsibility
- And gonna be a Senior in just 3 months away😂
- That means gonna have a lot of studies
- And future planning
- But i see my self still gonna play with ma cats in the future
- Gonna lose my classmates soon

I think thats all, when i graduate high school im gonna be 18th so i dont write it down. But man, 17th?? It means just 3 more years to 20th! Omg i cant believe it my self im gonna be adult soon?! Some part of me wants this high school bullshits to ends. But i dont wanna miss high school. Its not that i dont like it. Its just at some moment i want to break free just a little bit. Hope this year i could do it so.

Its been a tradition for me to write every h-1 and h-0 of my birthday every year, and the very first post i made for this blog is on my birthday (actually a day after that) so its also gonna be my almost anniversary blog every year! Yippie! That means i've been running this blog for 5 years! Kinda proud of the longest relationship i ever had here.

I'm curious of what tomorrow will bring me. Tears? Of joy or sadness? I really hopping its of joy. If i really deserve one... I wish for a long laugh and missing old pals. I really hope i won't regret anything.

Dear God, thankyou for giving me almost 17th years of being a live. I'm so grateful of everything you give me in my life. I'm sorry of all my faults and sins.

But goodnight then folks, lets see how the party will starts tomorrow. Shall we?

Arissa "16th+364 days" Purilawanti

Komentar