Langsung ke konten utama

Hate This F-Feeling

Do you ever feel...

(no im not gonna say "like a plastic bag")

That your heart pounding a little bit hard when you see a guy in front of you?

That you want to look pretty in front of him?

That you want him to be yours?

That's not weird, everybody... well mostly girls have the same feeling like that, and that crazy feeling called LOVE.

Half of the girls having a romantic relantionship,and the half having a hopeless romantic.

And I'm in the hopeless romantic.

I have a crush (who doesn't?) and I like him 3 years ago and never moving on, well I tried but it's failed. yes, i'm a FAILURE.

I just want to know him better than anyone.

I want to hold his hand.

I want to get to know his family.

I want to get a warm hug when I need it.

I want to get a picture of two of us in my wallet.

I want to tell my friend that me and him is the best couple ever.

And I want it from him. Yes, just him. The one and only.

There's nothing I can do besides waiting, hoping, and wishing for that day to come true.


Ica the 'Always watching you from behind'
8/20/2011


Komentar