Langsung ke konten utama

Music in my Heart

"Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left with me?" -DemiLovato (Skycraper)

"Just go a head and hate on me and run your mouth! so everyone can hear. Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down! Baby I dont care" -GleeCast (Loser Like Me)

"Everything that I do is never good enough for you. Do my best, dress to impress, put my heart out of my chest" ForeverTheSickestKids (What Do You Want from Me?)

"Bersamamu ku habis kan waktu, senang bisa mengenal dirimu, rasanya semua begitu sempurna sayang untuk mengakhirinya" Ipang (Sahabat Kecil)

"Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and I'll be living in a big old city, and all your ever gonna be is mean." TaylorSwift (Mean)

"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? To me it happends all the time" LadyAntebellum (Need You Know)

"How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?" TheScript (The Man Who Can't be Moved)

Komentar