Langsung ke konten utama

16 &...? Smart

10 minutes left. Kinda doesnt have the excitement anymore, maybe its part of growing up, nothing feels matter to you anymore, huh? But that's okay, doesnt mean we dont appreciate it, doesnt mean we dont want it to be. Birthday is a curse & a bless, where your age is added 1 more, and the responsibilites is getting higher. Just a few steps of being in a real world, do you think I could make it, to be working on my own magazine/story books. Well whatever happends I just want all my family&friends to be there. True friends. Not all your friends will stand by you, not all your friends will showed up, but 1 means alot when they're trust worthy.

Thankyou for the blessing, for a wonderful people I met, for all the achievment I get, and still counting. I'm sorry I'm getting to hate this event of the year, but that doesnt mean I dont want it.

Goodnight & Goodluck, 16th.
Arissa "16&...? Smart." Purilawanti
14/03/2014

Komentar