Langsung ke konten utama

Pure Love

Being the last or the youngest child made me never know what it's like to have a little brother/sister, so ever since my little baby niece born, I... kinda really get into character.

The day we first met, it was love at first sight. I promised myself that I will always be there so I wouldn't missed her growing up. To create the special bond between auntie and niece, or like sisters with 18 years apart. To have that satisfying moment when she prefers to be with me instead of anybody else in the room. So I can make the "Ha! She CHOOSES me!" facial expressions.

It's been 2 going 3 years since. And I'm falling in love more and more each day. Right now we have moved on from her "I want you but I don't" phased to "Ok I do want you and I'm not afraid to admit it" phase! We're actually having that "running to each other" moment! She even tries to call my name! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Now she became my muse and my comfort zone. What I think about when I'm stressed out. Humming her name beneath my breath. Always counting down the days I can finally meet her to make me chill a bit. Re-watching her videos or look at her pictures... To make me happy.

She's my pure love.

(And she's not even my own child)

Qeela... if you read this. Please don't get head over the cloud. But you should know that Nca really loves you, and I do used picture of 2yo you for my profile. (Because sadly you look better than me.) Please don't grow old in a bad way. I'll always be there for you to rant about your mom (but you shouldn't, she's a good woman really) Just please don't do things I wouldn't. Like breaking my heart. And do not even try to stop me from kissing you.

With love, your very super cool awesome fabulous auntie.

Komentar