Langsung ke konten utama

The Longest Time - Billy Joel

If you say goodbye to me tonight
There would still be music left to write
What else could i do
I'm so inspired by you
That hasnt happened for the longest time

Once i thought my innocence were gone
Now i know that happiness goes on
There's where you found me
When you put your arms around me
I havent been there for the longest time

I'm the voice you hearing down the hall
And the greatest miracle of all
Thats how i need you
And how you needed me too
That hasnt happened for the longest time

Maybe it wont last very long
You feel so right
And i could be wrong
Maybe i was hoping too far
But ive gone this far
And its more than i hope for

Who knows how much further we'll go on
Maybe i'll be sorry when you're gone
I'll take my chances
I forgot how nice romance is
I haven't been there for the longest time
I had second thoughts at the start
I said to myself
Hold on to your heart
Now I know the man that you are
You're wonderful so far
And it's more that I hoped for

I don't care what consequence it brings
I have been a fool for lesser things
I want you so bad
I think you ought to know that
I intend to hold you for
The longest time

Oke lagu itu the cutest song that ever exist!! :3 liriknya nadanya semuanya lucuuu :3 i've been looking for this for a long time, tapi gapernah tau judulnya dan dulu gue msh gabisa nangkep liriknya, but then di starworld ada iklannya HIMYM yg Barney &Ted nyanyi ini dan akhirnya gue nangkep juga dan ketemuuu! So cute sometimes i think i'm gonna play that song on my wedding day :3 Till know thats the only song i played on my playlist :3 (well that and David Guetta ft. Taped Rai new song...)

Komentar