Langsung ke konten utama

2018 - Begin Again

It's the first time in years that I finally slept before 12.00 in the morning of 1st January.

Why particularly?

Maybe because I've decided to drop it off.

Because like what I said, this year will be different. And this is one of them.

First time that I didn't even say "HNY" to anybody.

Not even a call to my loved ones.

Rule #1 of New Year New Me : New Year is Only A New Day With Different Calendar.

I still had some quality time with my family, like playing video games and eat dinner together and had sleep over afterwards. But it's a normal thing for us to do. It's just one of those holiday moments.

Other than that, everything stays the same.

About resolution, for me, it's not yearly, it's monthly/weekly or even daily.

(C'mon you're such a snobs if you only had to wait for the end of the year to make a change)

I do have some targets now.

And I know it won't be easy, there's gonna be a lot of mood swings and mental breakdown.

But now, since I learned from my last year's mistakes.

It will be different this time. I promise.

Just wait and see.

See you soon 2019.

(Heck, I'm getting older am I?)

01/01/18


Komentar