Langsung ke konten utama

Miracles Series #1

Assalamualaikum,

Welcome to Miracle Series, where I would share all my Miracle Experience on my daily basis!

Yes the Miracles I'm talking about is one of those magic moments that happened unbelievably and unexpectedly from Allah SWT, things that we thought never happened in a million years, happened.

I believe that every single thing happens because Allah has write it on His book; Lauhful Mahfudz. And sometimes we tend to take things for granted, we thought that we did that ourselves and we forgot to be grateful to Him.

This series will help me express my gratitude more insha Allah. And maybe you should too!

Okay let's continue to the first Miracles Series!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 9th January 2018.

I was calculating budget for my short film production, for the consumption to be exact. Breakfast, lunch and dinner... Times the people in it. And wow, the numbers are not small. Then, I'm thinking to myself, Uangnya dari mana, Ca? But alhamdulillah I realized what I just said and how musyrik I am, as if I'm the one who earn it myself. I directly think it to myself again; Ya dari Allah, lah!

Then I tried to cool myself down by reading some webtoon, and a few moment later... there's a call.

"Ca, ada yang mau nyumbang nih, standby ya hapenya."

Boom. Just like that.

A few days before, I imagined what would it be exactly to get what I want, and it seems impossible. But it would be like I'm betraying God to think of anything impossible. And I know you just have to have faith. That God would not leave you suffer, For every hardships, there will be ease. Indeed, for every hardship, there will be ease. (Q.S Alam Nasyrah: 5-6) Even He repeated it twice!

So I changed the way I prayed, I used to prayed really hard, "Please God, please." to "I know you will help me, please don't let me be suudzhon to you."


Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.


He never disappointed anybody.


And I know when I'm in a hard times, Allah is cooking something good for me ;)

Althou my problems are not all of it done, but I know it will. We'll just see. I know God is trying to test me if I'm being ungrateful or not. But I hope I will always passed the test.

A new mindset for me is, for everytime something bad happened to me, but if I sabr enough. God will surprise me with something SubhanAllah.

Bismillah. See you next time on the next Miracle Series!

Wassalamualaikum.

9/1/18



Komentar